View and register for currently available HMC programs here.
FAQs about Registration:
- How do I create a customer account without booking a class?
You can sign up for an account by clicking here in order to access the customer sign up page.
- How do I log in to my existing account? You can click here to access the customer log-in page.
- I need a refund-how does that work?
First, make sure you read the refund policy that is associated with the class you are booking. If you are due a refund, please note that we don’t store the card details of our customers but we are happy to call you and process a refund onto your card via a virtual terminal. If you’d prefer a check, refunds can also be processed in that manner. Any one with a refund related question should get in touch by emailing: email@example.com
- I’d like to buy a gift certificate-where do I start?
The gift of sailing or rowing can be a wonderful idea for a loved one or friend. If you’d like to book someone on to one of our classes or buy a general credit towards private lessons (or the class of their choice), you can start by clicking here to explore our gift certificate options.
- What is your scholarship policy? Do you allow payment in installments? HMC offers youth sailing and rowing scholarships and our policy is available below. The scholarship deadline is April 15th, 2017 although applications received after that point may still be considered. For both youth and adult classes, HMC does offer a payment instalment plan upon request; please click on the links below for more information.